Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

Season 1 cast

Final season cast

It's over.

It's over and I miss it.

Lost was a television show that was unlike any I'd ever seen. I'm not a big TV watcher, but Lost was an intelligent, character driven show that included references to books and authors that shaped my life. It asked big questions. Can we start over? Can we leave our old self behind and become someone else? Do we know what would be good for us? Do we choose who we are or does our essential self remain the same and ultimately make our decisions for us?

If we are lost, are we ever found?

If you really could go back and change past choices, would your life be better?

Yes, it was a cultural phenomena. Yes, it left questions unanswered with its final season. Yes, I would do it all again and watch every single episode. It fed my soul for a bit of time.

No comments: