Friday, November 14, 2014

4. What material object do you cherish the most?

Hard question.

I don't tend to think of myself as a "stuff" person.  I tend to treasure people and memories more than things.

That said, there are things I own that are dear to me, primarily because of the memories and the people I associate with them.

First, I love my house.  I found it.  I bought it.  It didn't come loaded with memories, but with promises of new beginnings.  For the fist time in years, I feel like I have a home.




I love the pieces of furniture and decor that once belonged in my grandmother's house.  







That's enough for now.  I'm not that much of a stuff person, but home and family mean much to me and I am honored to be trusted with this house and the legacy that comes with being my grandmother's granddaughter.

No comments: