Friday, April 25, 2014

Focus

I want to write more. Focus on life and sustained thought. 

To facilitate this, I deleted my Facebook app from my phone and added the Blogger app. My plan is to use Facebook for work purposes (it's part of my job) and for messaging, but not to use it extensively beyond that. 

I hope to write. Process. Develop thought. I'll do that here, and possibly post it on Facebook in order to share with others. To get back into a routine of regular writing, I'll work through the Song Challenge, but other pieces of life will be interspersed. 

Here's why I need to write more. 


I have a really good life. I want to be present and soak it up for what it is. 


I want to honor my friends and family and be a full participant in what's around me. 


Life is good. God is good. 

No comments: