Monday, December 03, 2012

The time has come

Earlier this year, I decided to send Christmas letters this year.  We've had a couple of crazy years so it's been a while since I have.

If you would like to hear from the Burleys this year, please leave a comment with your preferred mailing address.  Even if you think I already have your preferred mailing address, please leave it anyway.  I have often said that I am the world's most unorganized librarian and this will make it much easier for me.

Love you all!  You are blessings in my life.



5 comments:

lisa b said...

Just to keep them all in one place:

Jenny Klich

9989 Dorchester Rd. Apt. 7E
Summerville, SC 29485

Gege said...

Lisa, I'd love one!

Amanda Haught
1505 North Fourth St.
McGehee, AR 71654

lisa b said...

And another one that came via email:

Craig and Lynne Beard
SL 157J, 1720 2nd Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35294-0014

Teresa C said...

Teresa Cundiff
8610 Manchester Dr
Rowlett, TX 75089

lisa b said...

Chris and Jessie Fulks
790 Tissington
Collierville TN 38017