Wednesday, December 05, 2012

December Photo Challenge

I recently discovered Middle Places.  One of its goals is to help us focus on attention on there rather than here.

I need that focus, especially when it's easy for the holiday season to be rushed, busy, and more about stuff than people.

Or Jesus.

Middle Places is hosting a December Photo Challenge.  Today's theme is A Quiet Place.



This is a picture I took with my phone while we were at Lake Claiborne State Park with Keith's family for Thanksgiving. Our cabins were lakeside and each morning, I was able to go out onto the pier and just sit and be and look over the lake.

I don't get enough down time.  Enough outside time.  Enough quiet time.

I'm thankful I was able to capture this image as a reminder of the calm and peace that was present each morning of our stay.

No comments: