Tuesday, November 09, 2010

November 6 -- Still drinking it in

After hearing Boo talk on Thursday, what could be better? How about seeing a lifelong friend and mentor be honored by having a building named for them?






Henry and Grace Farrar provided me with my second home.Their daughter Samantha has been my friend for so long thatI don't remember meeting her. We've been through a lot together and she's one of the people I know will be able to count on when crisis hits. The Farrars have been lifelong medical missionaries. I was thrilled when Harding announced that our health sciences building would be named in their honor.

Friday was also the day that my college friends started drifting in for our reunion that was scheduled for the next day. We got to go to an open choir rehearsal featuring some of my favorite students and a wonderful friend/director.




And we ended the day by going to Harding's production of Thoroughly Modern Millie. I absolutely loved it! Big thumbs up to the Theater department for another beautiful show!

No comments: