Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I almost forgot!

I'm about to leave my office and just realized that I haven't done a blog post today. This is how inactivity happens. You forget one day . . . and then the next . . . and then the next . . . and then the next and before you know it, you've overlooked things for a month or more.

Trust me. I know that pattern all too well.

Given the small amount of time I have, I'll just leave you with several questions that have been rumbling through my mind lately. Feel free to chime in if you have answers.
  1. Why does that church building south of Searcy always put the words God, Jesus, and Holy Spirit in quotation marks? Am I the only person who thinks this seems like visual sarcasm?
  2. Who would I work with better? Bob or Jillian?
  3. Why does Hollywood keep redoing movies that were already good? Don't they know the remake rule? If you can't do it better then leave it alone! Would you like proof of my quandary? Netflix the 1968 version of Yours, Mine, and Ours and the 2006 version. There's no comparison.
  4. Last but not least: What exactly is the pompitous of love?

1 comment:

Sheila said...

On Number 4, a little Internt investigation left me not sure I wanted to know what it means in pop culture....some of it was rather icky.

The classic def. I found, which makes sense etymologically, is "an ostentatious display of love."