Friday, April 20, 2007

My sweet girls

Last night was the Choir Banquet at Searcy High. Noelle had an out-of-town softball game and got back right when things were wrapping up. Keith and I thought it would be a great chance to get a picture that captured the very different interests and personalities of Becca and Noelle. This is their "I can't believe Mom is making me do this" pose.






After this picture, Becca was going to put her arms around Noelle and kiss her on the cheek. When she did, we heard this big, "EEWWWW!! You're all wet!" from Becca. My answer? "Yes, dear. I know you're not familiar with it, but that's what sweat feels like." They settled on this pose for the kissy picture. :-)

1 comment:

McDreamy said...

that is absolutely hilarious!

and they are absolutely beautiful!