Thursday, April 26, 2007

Brace Yourself!

Miss Emily Grace Burley invites you to experience the glory of her amazing tin grin.



In addition to her amazing abilities on the Westside church of Christ puppet team



she also is a stellar member of the Bible Bowl team.



(Even though they were slightly confused by I and II Corinthians.)

She has her mother's laugh



and weird sense of humor.



All in all, she's one cool chick.



Except that she's camera shy. We've really got to work on that. :-)

4 comments:

McDreamy said...

oh, miss emily - you've grown so.

and are so exceptionally beautiful!

Sugar-n-Spice said...

where's emily? that's not the emily i know! she was just a little girl!.....a 3rd grader going back to school. aaaahhhhhhh!

she's beautiful!

Sheila said...

Well, I recognize her! And, yes, she is beautiful!

(But is there hope she might grow into another laugh with time? I don't know if I can handle two of you laughing that way....)

Can't wait for that band concert!

Mom of these kids said...

Boy, Emily is a teenager now!! It hasn't been that long since I last saw her, and she has already changed a lot! I just found a picture the other day of her as a bright eyed baby! I love all the pictures of her!