Sunday, February 11, 2007

Things I'm excited about today

1. Rebecca won first place in oratory for her original composition "How to Live a Jane Austen Life." She won at our old hometown in a tournament named for our good friend David Ray. How cool is that? Her main points? Be brutally honest, look for happiness where you are, and never settle for less than you know you deserve. Preach it Sister Daughter!

2. Prince Caspian has been cast. Check it out here:

http://www.narniaweb.com/news.asp?id=1083&dl=11571855

He's WAY hotter than I ever pictured Caspian!

3. Spiderman III is coming out this summer. So is the next Harry Potter movie and the last Harry Potter book. I'm kind of ready for Harry to kick Voldemoort's butt and go on with the rest of his life. Actually, I'd really like to see Neville rise to the occassion and do it. Harry's turned into a whining baby in the last few books. Neville deserves to be a hero.

4. I'm getting satellite internet soon. Not sure exactly when, but soon.

5. My headache is gone. WOO HOO!!

6. I have a $10.00 gift certificate to Midnight Oil.

7. STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN IS COMING TO LITTLE ROCK!!!!!! Jeremy Camp, Sanctus Real, and Hawk Nelson will be with him!!!!!! OMG, OMG, OMG!!!

8. I have successfully procrastinated on my reading assignment for 1 hour and 45 minutes.

9. My friend Melanie is engaged and very happy

10. God loves me and gives me a new chance every day. What could be more exciting than that?

No comments: