Sunday, April 02, 2006

So, here's the problem . . .

See, I don't actually add to this blog very often, so every time I want to I have to figure out how to do it all over again. I know, I know. If I were disciplined and structured with my time, then I could just budget blog updates in there with haircuts and cooking supper, right? Problem is I don't find time to do them very often either. :-)

Grad school update -- I've been accepted to University of North Texas and University of Teneesee, Knoxville. Family connections and the possibility of in-state tuition are causing me to lean heavily to UTK. It looks like I'll be the only child from my family who works at Harding but has zero degress from there. How ironic is that?

Hey -- I have four friends on facebook now. I've decided that I have to stay in step with my wondrously cool student workers so I opened a facebook account. We even have a group -- Circulation Workers are Way Cooler than Reference Workers. How funny is that? I absolutely love my student workers. If I must be techno-savvy to stay in touch with them, then techno-savvy I will be.

Did you know that Beverly Cleary is 90? And that *all* of her books are still in print?

Did you know that we had hail and tornadoes today in Searcy? And that it was 80 degrees? And that we cancelled chuch because of the tornado? That NEVER happens in Searcy -- cancelling church, that is. The storms happen all the time.

Oh -- and Mike Cope's blog has changed. Check him out at www.preachermike.com He has some info on all the church of Christ in the media hullaballoo that's been going on lately.

No comments: