Saturday, March 04, 2006

Can you tell I'm working on Saturday?

And that the day is feeling long?

I'm stealing this from Hannah Dixon's blog. Feel free to chime in.

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Circulation desk worker in library (public and university)
2. English instructor for group of Chinese students
3. Tutored in the Writing Center
4. Peer counselor for pregnant moms for Arkansas Department of Health

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Fiddler on the Roof
2. Finding Neverland
3. Princess Bride
4. The Ring Trilogy

Four books I could read over & over:
1. Narnia series
2. Bible (esp. Ephesians, OT prophets and Philippians)
3. The Poisonwood Bible
4. Anything by Madeleine L'Engle

Four places you have lived:
1. Searcy, Arkansas
2. Monticello, Arkansas
3. Shreveport, Louisiana
4. LaGrange, Georgia

Four TV shows you like to watch:
1. LOST
2. Monk
3. American Idol
4. Good Eats

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Colorado (high school chorus trip)
2. Florida (high school chorus trip)
3. New England states (mission trips and high school chorus trip)
4. Lake Fausse Pointe, Louisiana (favorite family place)

Four web sites I visit daily:
1. Harding's Library website
2. Amazon
3. Hotmail
4. Google

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chimichangas covered in queso
2. Chocolate sans nuts or coconut
3. Spinach dip
4. Thin Mints (just got my Girl Scout cookies)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Home
2. Outside
3. Rivendell
4. Narnia

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I join you in the "rather be in Narnia" item. Can't say we share many favorite foods, though. Chocolate is great, but I'm still not convinced it qualifies as food???

AbbieCRAZY said...

I'm so honored to be on your blog list! I have blog envy because my Abilene friends's blogs are so popular!
I'm glad I'm read in Searcy :-)