Thursday, August 06, 2015

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful that no lives were lost in yesterday's storms.

I am thankful for a good night's sleep and a better, more settled spirit today.

I am thankful for a husband who calls every day and look forward to coming home; a husband who wants to work on moving through and beyond these struggle times.

I am thankful for healthy children.  In spite of car wrecks and Type 1 Diabetes, my children are healthy.

I am thankful for my home.  My beautiful home that I am able to share with others.

I am thankful for my new mother-in-law and her obvious love for people.  For her hopeful yet realistic nature.

I am thankful for words and books and friends.

I am thankful for time I had with friends on Tuesday and for future planned time.

I am thankful.  I am happy and I am thankful.


No comments: