Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Today's Challenge

Today, I was issued this challenge:  

Picture yourself 3 months from today and write down 3 words that describe the future you.

Three months from now, it will be April.

In April, I want to be warm.


In April, I want to be active.


In April, I want to be happy.


Narrowing it down to three words was a challenge and I'm not sure if I can really control the "warm" part of it but since I'm tired of being cold, I had to add it.

So how about you?  What do you want to be or do in three months?  Can you boil it down to three little words?  What would you say?

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Can't. Boil Down.

How's that? (But I have given it quite a lot of thought and written similar things down thinking forward into the year, not just three months.)

I love your April tree characters. Where did you find that?

Fawn said...

Hi there! Just stopping by to invite you over to the NEW Arkansas Women Bloggers website. We're looking forward to some fun things in the new year and would love to have you join us!

http://arkansaswomenbloggers.com/

horsecrazy said...

In three months I want to be riding my horse and honestly that's all I've got right now! I just don't know where my life is going right now. In three months I guess I want to have some sort of direction. :)