Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.

Hmmm . . . well, I've already done quite a bit of that. How about a picture of my travel family?

I love these women. We've all worked in the library, although some have gone on to new positions in other places. We've taken bigger trips to California, Charleston, & Savannah together and have future plans for Boston. There have been smaller trips to Dallas and occasional day trips for shopping too. It speaks highly of our relationships that we can travel together in a van for a week and not be tired of each other before it's over. We've seen things, done things, worked through crises, and basked in the ability to view life from a perspective outside of our daily work lives. They are my coworkers but they are also some of my closest friends. I am blessed and yes, God is good.

No comments: