Sunday, April 12, 2009

He is Risen!

He is risen, indeed!

Today is the day that gives my life value.

The day that gives purpose to all that I do, breathes joy into my sorrow, and allows me to grieve without shame.

The day that lets me know that no matter what God is God and he loves me. No matter what I do. No matter what others do. The security that is born from that love cannot be fully explained.

This is the day that humbles me and causes me to realize that it's not the sin out there that can separate me from God. It's the sin within me that I need to be concerned about.



But even when I was a full-fledged sinner, God still loved me enough to save me from myself. Do you know that? At the deepest core of your being, do you know that you are loved by the creator of the universe and that nothing can separate you from that love?

No comments: