Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!!

It's officially January 2, because I'm posting after midnight. How did you spent the first day of this year? I slept in a little, worked on my new knitting blog, went shopping with Noelle, and then came home and worked on a scarf I'm doing for Noelle. After supper I went to a local coffeehouse with a good friend from high school. Four of us got together last night and had such a good time that we decided to have part 2 tonight. It was wonderful to laugh and talk and discuss our faith journeys over the last 20 something years. God has always blessed me tremendous friends! I'm humbled and amazed by His goodness!

I have less than a week before I'll be back to work full time. I've enjoyed being home even though we've been busy enough that I'm not sure it was a break, but it was definitely a welcome change in routine.


S-o-o-o-o ------ what do you want to accomplish this year? I have a lot coming up, but I want to hear from you first. What do you want to get done by January 1, 2009?

2 comments:

Mom of these kids said...

I have something really exciting coming up for our family this month, that could possibly bring on a new change for us....I am so excited about. This month we are going to begin taking foster care training classes. We will start out with respite care, and see how it goes from there. It is just about the only thing I can think about for the upcoming year!

Lisa said...

Maury, that's great! You will be a blessing to many, I'm sure. It was so good to spend time with you and Suzanne the other day!