Saturday, August 26, 2006

Back to the Grind

After a crazy summer, school has begun again. This week, our children started school and university classes started too. I've officially begun my master's program and I think my brain may explode and come oozing out my ear. I'm studying library science, not physics, but there will be A LOT of reading. Gee whiz -- why in the world would they think a bunch of potential librarians would want to read this much? :-)

As always, we have a great group of student workers at the library. I miss being up at the Circ desk, but am looking forward to being more involved in instruction. My first presentations are this week. Mostly for English classes, which is right up my alley.

Be right back. My shoe keeps falling off.

I'm back. It is so incredibly quiet in here. Only the clicking of the dysfucntional door is keeping me awake.

On a happy note, I've acquired a lot of new Facebook friends this semester. Our circ workers even started a new group and invited me -- the I Love Poppyseed Chicken Group (or something like that). Long and funny story behind that one. They're so clever!

Rebecca will be in Hello Dolly this fall. I won't be in Fiddler on the Roof. Bummer, but the best decision.

I should go. I need to be productive.

Ciao!

1 comment:

AbbieCRAZY said...

WoooHooo!!! I found you again! I am NOW putting you in my Bloglines but Facebook - I don't know about. On Wed night the guy talking for the college kids said something about spending 2 hours on Facebook. No clue.

I love PoppySeed Chicken, too. It's one of the few foods both my kids will eat. Kenny will eat his weight in it!

come by my blog and check out the website, too!

Denise